Home Forums Winter 2014 Salon – Group 1: Thais, Sabina, Devi Project (or projects) you will work on this term

• Creator
    Discussion

thais
    Participant

This term I plan to use the Salon to advance my novel currently titled, “Eggs In a Sunken Shoe.”

When the last compliant young girl on earth must produce a girl baby in order to save the human race, she learns that maybe the human race isn’t worth saving.

It’s a futuristic novel with a young heroine who is learning about the world around her and trying to find her place in it. The story takes place in human warehouses during an apocalyptic time on earth.

• Author
    Replies

Elizabeth
    Administrator

This is great, Thais. Thanks. I encourage everyone to do the same. We will also be posting a welcome video and a place to do introductions. See you Sunday at 4:30!

This term I plan to use Salon to further my novel in progress, “circa.”

The story of Dia and Crash, star-crossed lovers who are reunited after  many years and still haunted by their shared past.

It’s a novel made up of stories, set in the present of 1993 in NYC, and the past of  1984, in southern Virginia/NC.

Sabina

Hi all,

I am working on my novel about the relationship of two Pashtun American sisters growing up in the SF Bay Area.  I have done about 50,000 words and m now working on editing the novel and adding to where I am lacking.

What I want from the group is to know if the characters are believable and if you believe the story.  How can I make it (each scene 500 words) better?

Thank you!

sabina

Your Cart