• Creator
    Discussion

Jody-Brettkelly
    Participant

Jody Brettkelly-Week 2- Snow

• Author
    Replies

Here is mine for jody

Jody: the writing is so fresh and alive. I am drawn right into the scene and I love the rhythm of the speech including the fun non-american words for things. : ) You have a unique vantage point being to write this from afar and it gives you power to fill in the details a little bit more. The set-up and story is so real and I am enjoying each installment.

I feel like there is so much in here to carry you through. I think at this point as I have read enough to know that this book is about the sisters …so (you maybe have already done this) but I would love to have markers to distinguish each sister. One has red hair, what else? What other physical characteristics distinguish each sister: that would help me a lot. Size, voice, color of hair etc. Strong writing, Keep moving it forward.

Elizabeth
    Administrator

Jody—

I like her. I love the dynamics here, all the politics from CeeCee and Snow, the suspicious behavior of his kindness, his knowing who she is. The sisters cuing him. Great. This is a lot of fun.

I’ve marked a couple of places where I was confused or wanted more, but I was pulled through by the tension in the social dynamics.

Great. (More comments in ms.)

Warmly,

Elizabeth

Elizabeth
    Administrator

Jody’s ms with Elizabeth’s comments–did not seem to be attached before.

Your Cart